PCGS Offering Special Label For 2019 Panda Gold And Silver Commemorative Coins
（Hong Kong）- The professional coins and banknotes grading company PCGS (www.pcgsasia.com) provides special labels; First Day of Issue designation and FirstStrike® designation for the 2019 Panda Gold and Silver Commemorative coins, beginning Oct 30, 2018. The set contains a total of 12 commemorative coins, including six gold and silver Mint State commemorative coins (released on Oct 30, 2018) and six gold and silver Proof coins (released on Dec 10, 2018). All of them are the legal tender of the People's Republic of China.
Special Label for Single Coin
PCGS provides 2 types of special label for single coin holder:
B Unlimited Happiness and Longevity
Special Label for Multi-Coin Holder
For your favorite panda coins, you can also choose our multi-coin holder. The special label “Family Fun” can make your collection more special.
There are six label choices when you submit for Panda coins:
● General label
● Special label for 2019 panda gold and silver commemorative coins
● General label + FirstStrike® designation
● Special label for 2019 panda gold and silver commemorative coins+ FirstStrike® designation
● General label + First Day of Issue designation
● Special label for 2018 panda gold and silver commemorative coins+ First Day of Issue designation
Submission rules are as follows
● Panda Coin special label: USD 5/piece (free of charge if a total of 25 pieces or above are submitted)
● FIRSTSTRIKE®: USD 5/piece
● Special label + First Strike® designation: USD 10/piece
● First Day of Issue: USD 8/piece
● Special label + First Day of Issue designation: USD 13/piece
A minimum of five coins for each submission form. For batch submission, please contact our Hong Kong Office.
Fill out the application:
You may choose the special label or FIRSTSTRIKE® designation or First Day of Issue designation individually, or choose the special label plus FIRSTSTRIKE® designation or First Day of Issue designation. Your application must be indicated in the submission form, including which label, such as a note of "2019 panda coin special label (Flourishing) + First Day of Issue designation."
Application for First Day of Issue designation must be submitted to PCGS Hong Kong Submission Center before 10 am of the first workday upon coin issue; and application for FIRSTSTRIKE® designation must be submitted within 30 days upon coin issue. In case of mail submission, relevant reliable certificate for the mailing time is required.
Please contact PCGS at [email protected] for bulk submissions.
Founded in 1986 by distinguished numismatic experts, Professional Coin Grading Service is the most respected coin authentication and grading company in the world and has offices in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Paris and the United States.