How To Submit – Hong Kong Office
Drop off or mail your coin submission to the PCGS Hong Kong Office.
Coins can be submitted to the PCGS Hong Kong Office by mail or in person if you are a PCGS Authorized Dealer or Collectors Club member.
If you would like to join the PCGS Collectors Club, simply select the option on the submission form. If you are an established dealer, please contact us at +852 2194 6688 to discuss becoming an authorized PCGS dealer.
|Service Level||Maximum Coin Value (USD)||FEE PER COIN (USD)|
|Modern Non-Gold (1955 to Present)||300||16|
|Modern Gold (1955 – Present)||3,000||30|
|Bulk* (Min. order of 100pcs)||None||POR|
A USD 10 plus USD 1 per coin Handling Fee is applied to all submissions.
|Additional Service||Extra Fee Per Coin (USD)|
|Double Thick Holder||5|
|Small Multi Coin Holder||10|
|Large Multi Coin Holder||15|
|First Strike designation||5|
|First Day of Issue designation||8|
For the additional services, extra fee will be charged if applicable.
Coins that are genuine but not gradable can still be encapsulated through our Genuine service. Select one of our three Genuine service options:
Genuine With Details (Default)
Genuine No Details
Do Not Holder Genuine
- Notify the PCGS Hong Kong Office by emailing a copy of the downloadable submission form to [email protected] or faxing a copy to +852 2194 6628
- All packages must be addressed to PCGS Hong Kong Office
- All submissions should be packaged securely and must be accompanied by a PCGS Hong Kong submission form.
- PCGS Hong Kong Office is open Monday-Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m
- Appointments must be made in advance by calling +852 2194 6688
- Visit PCGS at numismatic tradeshows throughout the year and submit your coins and banknotes for on-site grading or take-home submissions (where applicable). Show Schedule
Please observe the following Hong Kong Express schedule in the coming months to enjoy speedy and convenience submissions at the PCGS Hong Kong Office.
- January 3, 2018
- January 17, 2018
- January 31, 2018
- February 13, 2018
- February 28, 2018
- March 14, 2018
- April 4-11, 2018 (On-site grading week)*
- April 18, 2018
- May 2, 2018
- May 16, 2018
- May 30, 2018
- June 13, 2018
- June 27, 2018
- July 11, 2018
- August 8-15, 2018 (On-site grading week)*
- August 22, 2018
- September 5, 2018
- September 19, 2018
- October 3, 2018
- October 16, 2018
- October 31, 2018
- November 14, 2018
- November 28, 2018
- December 12, 2018
- December 24, 2018
The submission deadline is 5:00 PM Hong Kong time of the dates listed above. We suggest you call +852 2194 6688 to schedule an appointment to drop off your coins or banknotes.
2 to 3 weeks
You will be notified via email by PCGS when your order is ready
In Person: PCGS Hong Kong Office
By Mail: Coins will be delivered to the delivery address provided by customers (Please note that customers will have to bear postage charges)
You must produce a passport/ID matching the information on the submission form
Previously authorized individuals who are denoted on the submission form may pick up your coins with proper passport information.