How to Submit - Hong Kong Submission Center
Submit your World Banknotes by Mail or In-Person to the Hong Kong Submission Center.
PCGS Secure Grading
Hong Kong Submission Center
Suite 11A-14, 11/F
Tower 3, China Hong Kong City
33 Canton Road, Tsim Sha Tsui,
Kowloon, Hong Kong
You may submit banknotes through the Grading, Regrade or Reholder Services.
For banknotes not encapsulated or graded by any grading service.
For a banknote previously graded by PCGS Secure Grading that you feel is worthy of a higher grade. Submit in the PCGS Secure Grading holder. The banknote will be removed from the holder and regraded.
This is the re-encapsulation of PCGS Secure Grading certified banknote. Banknote will not be regraded.
|Service Level||Maximum Banknote Value (USD)||Fee Per Note (USD)|
|Modern - 1961 to Date||300||16|
|Bulk* (Min. of 50 Notes, Same Type of modern banknotes)||None||POR|
|Additional Service||Extra Fee Per Note (USD)|
|Small Commercial (private) Issue Notes||15|
For the additional services, extra fee will be charged if applicable.
- Notify the PCGS Hong Kong Submission Center by emailing a copy of the downloadable submission form to [email protected] or faxing a copy to +852 2194 6628
- PCGS Secure Grading Hong Kong Submission Center
- All submissions should be packaged securely and must be accompanied by a PCGS Secure Grading Hong Kong submission form.
- PCGS Hong Kong Submission Center office is open Monday-Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m
- Appointments must be made in advance by calling +852 2194 6688
- Visit PCGS at numismatic tradeshows throughout the year and submit your coins and banknotes for on-site grading or take-home submissions (where applicable).
Please observe the following Hong Kong Express schedule in the coming months to enjoy speedy and convenience submissions at the PCGS Hong Kong Submission Center.
- January 3, 2018
- January 17, 2018
- January 31, 2018
- February 13, 2018
- February 28, 2018
- March 14, 2018
- April 4-11, 2018 (On-site grading week)*
- April 18, 2018
- May 2, 2018
- May 16, 2018
- May 30, 2018
- June 13, 2018
- June 27, 2018
- July 11, 2018
- August 8-15, 2018 (On-site grading week)*
- August 22, 2018
- September 5, 2018
- September 19, 2018
- October 3, 2018
- October 16, 2018
- October 31, 2018
- November 14, 2018
- November 28, 2018
- December 12, 2018
- December 24, 2018
The submission deadline is 5:00 PM Hong Kong time of the dates listed above. We suggest you call +852 2194 6688 to schedule an appointment to drop off your coins or banknotes.
You will be notified via email by PCGS Secure Grading when your order is ready.
In Person: You must schedule an appointment to pick up your submission.
By Mail: Banknotes will be delivered to the delivery address provided by customers (Please note that customers will have to bear postage charges)
You must produce a Passport/ID matching the information on the submission form.