(Hong Kong) Another prominent issuance in the chronicle of Chinese precious metal commemorative coins, the Chinese zodiac series gold and silver commemorative coins are deeply adorned and admired by the vast collector communities, and its strong national characteristics make it famous at home and abroad.
The People's Bank of China will issue a set of gold and silver commemorative coins for the Pig year on November 16, 2018. There are 17 commemorative coins in total, including 10 gold coins and 7 silver coins, all of which are legal tender of the People's Republic of China. PCGS is offering special label; First Day of Issue® designation, FirstStrike® designation for the set of coins, adding more profound collection value and significance.
Special Label for Single Coin Holder
PCGS offerings two types of special labels for single coin holder:
A Prosperous Wealth
B Prosperity in the New Year
Special Label for Multi-Coin Holder
PCGS provides multi-coin holder service for your favorite coin sets, and you can choose the “Happy New Year” special label to make your collection more artistic.
There are six label choices when you submit for Pig coins:
● General label
● Special label for 2019 Pig Year gold and silver commemorative coins
● General label + FirstStrike® designation
● Special label for 2019 Pig Year gold and silver commemorative coins+ FirstStrike® designation
● General label + First Day of Issue designation
● Special label for 2019 Pig Year gold and silver commemorative coins+ First Day of Issue designation
● Panda Coin special label: USD 5/piece (free of charge if a total of 25 pieces or above are submitted)
● FIRSTSTRIKE®: USD 5/piece
● Special label + First Strike® designation: USD 10/piece
● First Day of Issue: USD 8/piece
● Special label + First Day of Issue designation: USD 13/piece
A minimum of five coins for each submission form. For batch submission, please contact our Hong Kong Office.
Fill out the application:
You may choose the special label or FIRSTSTRIKE® designation or First Day of Issue designation individually, or choose the special label plus FIRSTSTRIKE® designation or First Day of Issue designation. Your choice must be indicated in the submission form, including which label, such as a note of "2019 Pig Year coin special label (Prosperous Wealth) + First Day of Issue designation."
Application for First Day of Issue designation must be submitted to PCGS Hong Kong Office before 10 am of the first workday upon coin issue; and application for FIRSTSTRIKE® designation must be submitted within 30 days upon coin issue. In case of mail submission, relevant reliable certificate for the mailing time is required.
Please contact PCGS at [email protected] for bulk submissions.
Founded in 1986 by distinguished numismatic experts, Professional Coin Grading Service is the most respected coin authentication and grading company in the world and has offices in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Paris and the United States.